We’re happy to announce that after nearly 3 months of being temporarily closed, we will be reopening on June 23rd. In order to provide excellent service without compromising the health of our customers and employees, we will be implementing a number of key safety measures.So that we can provide a safe environment for everyone involved.
- We will be appointment only for the time being. Walk-ins will be extremely limited. This is to ensure that we are limiting the amount of people waiting in the reception area, which is unfortunately very small which makes it extremely hard to implement six feet of social distancing.
- A mask will be required to receive any service. This to protect the workers and other customers.
- Regularly disinfect high traffic surfaces.
- Be extra diligent in properly disinfecting any equipment or tools used in services.
- All employees will be wearing masks and other protective equipment.
Like our business and services? Want stay updated with our monthly deals? Give us a like on Facebook!